This detailed 300-page resource is written by the U.S. Army and is known as Field Manual 21-75, Combat Skills of the Soldier.
This resource combat soldier skills guide highlights the following information:
- What should I know about cover, concealment, and camouflage?
- What fighting positions are most common?
- What should I know about movement?
- Is observation important?
- What should I know about the possibility of nuclear, biological, and chemical warfare?
- What is involved in combat intelligence and counterintelligence?
- What should I know about communications?
- What First Aid and personal hygiene skills are necessary?
- How can I avoid mines?
- What should I know about demolitions?
- What obstacles may lie ahead?
- How can I have good soldier skills in urban areas?
- What should I know about tracking?
- What do I need to know about survival, evasion, and escape?
- What weapons and fire control tactics should I be familiar with?
- What field expedient antiarmor devices are available?
- What are range cards?
This soldier’s field manual explains how the soldier must perform the combat soldier skills necessary to survive on the battlefield. These are basic skills that must be learned by ALL soldiers in the military.
Excellent information for survivalists, people looking to hike in the wilderness, or simply people looking for more informational knowledge about survival, this detailed resource will answer all your questions, and more!