This U.S. Marine Corps Guide, number MCWP 3-35.3, Military Operations on Urbanized Terrain (MOUT), highlights a plethora of valuable information. This 368-page resource has valuable information that most people will find exciting, new and interesting.
This is just a brief sample of what you will learn:
- What is the importance of urban areas?
- What is the Marine Corps role in urban warfare?
- What are distinguishing features of urbanized terrain?
- How are modern battles fought on urbanized terrains?
- What are the implications of urban warfare?
- What should I know about planning an offense?
- What considerations should understand?
- What are the general phases for an urbanized attack?
- What war fighting functions does the military recommend?
- What should I know about infiltration?
- What should I know about the decision to defend?
- What are the reasons for not defending built-up areas?
- How can I organize for a defense?
- What are indirect and direct fire support methods?
- What should I know about artillery?
- What should I know about mortar?
- Is aviation a necessary component of combat support?
- What should I know about reconnaissance forces?
- When do the military police take effect?
Logistics and Combat Service Support
- What should I know about health service support?
Noncombatant Considerations in Urban Operations
- What the noncombatant impact?
- What should I know about the relationship between health and welfare?
- How does the military balance law and order?
- What should I know about civil affairs activities and psychological operations?
- How can refugees be controlled?
This excellent resource contains an abundance of information that is important to understanding military operations on urbanized terrain.
Learn more today by downloading this valuable survival guide.