This technical description and service manual for the 7.62-mm Dragunov Sniper Rifle is intended for studying the rifles and optical sights, ensuring they are in constant optimal shape, ready for action.
You will learn:
- What is the main purpose of this rifle?
- What is the technical data for this weapon?
- What type of caliber does it use?
- What is the killing range?
- What is the length of the rifle?
- What are the rifle’s components?
- What is the design and operation of the sight and its component parts?
- What are this weapon’s safety precautions?
- What are the troubles and remedies of this weapon?
- How should I clean the weapon?
- What is the best way to store and transport a rifle?
This 27-page document is specifically written with a singular focus on the Dragunov Sniper Rifle. Whether you are interested in learning more about this weapon, or simply want to better understand the rifle you own, this informative technical manual provides a wealth of knowledgeable information.