This collection contains all 5 Volumes of The Machine Gun books.
Its seventeen parts describe the history, evolution, and development of manual, automatic, and airborne repeating weapons.
It was prepared for the Bureau of Naval Ordnance and cost millions of dollars. It remains a magnificent reference and world class collector piece for the die hard machine gun fans.
If you are interested in machine guns this is the series you need.
The 5 Volumes include:
- Volume 1: History, Evolution, and Development of Manual, Automatic, and Airborne Repeating Weapons.
- Volume 2: History, Evolution, and Development of Manual, Automatic, and Airborne Repeating Weapons.
- Volume 3: Development During World War II and Korean Conflict by the United States and Their Allies, of Full Automatic Machine Gun Systems and High Rate of Fire Power Driven Cannon.
- Volume 4: Design Analysis of Automatic Firing Mechanisms and Related Component,
- Volume 5; Development of Full Automatic Machine Gun Systems High Rate of Fire Power Driven Cannon, and Automatic Grenade Launchers by the United States and Her Allies, Following World War II, Korean Police Action, and the Vietnam Conflict.